This article shows how customizings can be done in Contrexx 3+ versions.
Note: See article covering version 5
Generally all files can be copied to the customizing directory in due consideration of the folder structure.
So a whole shop module could be copied to the folder /customizing/modules and the shop will still work. Requirements for a working Customizing are:
- Customizing-folder has to be defined (default is /customizing)
- Customizings have to be activated (default is deactivated, option "Customizing" under "Global Configuration" - "Other configuration options" in Contrexx administration)
- The file is a PHP file or will be loaded from the template system or from a JS class
- The file will not be called directly (e.g. /index.php, /cadmin/index.php, /core/License/versioncheck.php, and so on)
- The file has to be in the same folder (from /modules/shop/index.class.php to e.g. /customizing/modules/shop/index.class.php)
This feature does not work for these cases:
- Directly called files (index.php, and so on)
- Manually included php files (via require(_once) or include(_once)) without \Env::get('ClassLoader')->loadFile($path);
- Images and other resources (can be included on php side. The following method will return the absolute path to the requested file: \Env::get('ClassLoader')->getFilePath($path);)
See the ClassLoader article for detailed information about ClassLoaders.